Take the long way home (Sweden) by henrikj
SO I ON YOUTUBE AND I’M IN TEARS
THIS IS THE FIGHT FROM PAINT IT WHITE AND IT’S LINED PERFECTLY WITH THE ATTACK ON TITAN THEME SONG.
THIS IS WORTH MORE THEN THREE NOTES.
For anyone visiting London: the essential pilgrimage stops
Because they were always heroes, even before they officially became them.
#ok but no#no no no no#that is literally tony being a villain#like#absolutely 100% supervillain territory#that is a giant ass bomb that he built and then didn’t care who got it#he was NOT a hero first#that’s the whole point of him#that’s what he brings to the shitfest that is the avengers team#some of them ARE heroes who needed a little something extra to prove it to everyone else#steve right#i basically mean steve#but thor was a genocidal playboy#tony was a supervillain#and bruce had the most dangerous bad practices with science of a tropey mad scientist ever#no they were not good men#steve was always a great man#sam is always a great man#but these other guys are proof that owning your mistakes is the best way to be a better man#THAT’s the POINT
Take any movie premise about a white man and make it about a grandma and it becomes twice as interesting
iggycat tagged me to write a list of 15 things that make me happy! (thank youuu)
1. USUK (i am trash, if i have a bad day, reading usuk fics or doujins or simply seeing pictures of these dorks make my day happier ||orz)
3. Seeing cats (real or in the web)
4. Going out at midnight for a walk with headphones
6. Visiting my grandparents (i love talking with them ;w;)
7. Going out with my best friends (Sherbet you are the best)
8. When a drawing comes out good (*sob*)
9. Imagine what I would do if I visited x or y country.
10. Taking photographs at dawn or at twilight.
11. Watching movies with either my mom or dad.
12. Walking through empty places (a corridor, a room, etc.)
13. Listening to the rain at night.
14. When a song I love comes out in the radio.
15. Visiting museums and old places.
bonus: watching the ocean!
p.s. i didn’t know you could tag people on tumblr! hehehe